Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

the beginning of the wanna be housewife....

So here we are finally I am writing all the things I've wanted to share and get opinions on and couldn't decide how to do that. Like  I said i wear many hats and have played many roles in my life so far. Counselor/ Gossip girl all day at work at the salon :) Dont worry girls i don't share all the secrets, but ladies you know when you sit in one of our chairs you spill it! Next I have an amazing (dont we all say that?) 11 year old son in the 6th grade. Man has that been interesting! I have a new husband, we've been married almost 9 months and he is absolutely crazy and more talkative and out there than i am.. and he is my best friend in the whole world.. yes we're bff's haha.... next i was lucky enough to also gain a 4 year old stepson in the process who is just beyond hilarious... Like i said all different hats, wife, mom, stepmom, ex-wife, and many others :) This is why i want to share my experiences and stories and don't forget all my funfilled silly projects i have been obsessive about since I hit my 30's... what is that about????
So what to discuss today... well let's start with my project for the night...my 11 yr old Jordan, has now shut himself in his room like he does most days after school (mind you after he eats everything in my cupboards) and my husband is out picking up the 4 yr old and nights when Caden is here i always feel the need to start a project of some sort. So what tonight.. hmm..... im thinking homemade bubble bath??? Yes i believe that will be my project... oh and maybe muffins??? Yes this is what i am talking about.... I haven't even begun to tell you about the tutu's yet!! (ps.. i know i have boys haha) like i said... lots of ideas so let me know what you think and im going to let you know soon about tonights bubble bath :) Hopefully with pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment