Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

The belly burn!

Well hello!! So here we are now all moved into our new little town of niceness :) yes thats what i call it because everyone here is friendly... i believe there is a population of 9-10,000 in this little coastal town of ours by the beach and it reminds me of a hallmark movie! ( oh by the way i haven't mentioned my obsession with those yet). Oh let's start with the move! Wow did we welcome ourselves to the neighborhood with our assembly line of suv's and our 26 ft u-haul! But one trip was the plan and one trip is how we did it! Let me tell you how my car went though because i am positive I got the poop end.. now here's why: My jeep liberty consisted of myself, my 11 yr old son, my chug (chihuahua/pug mix) yapper who whines during car rides, my english bulldog who has the worst flatulence problems in the world, and my 2 cats.... yes they made those god awful screaming noises, and that was my car the entire way here!! WOW!! Go me! I can tell you how excited i was to get out and breathe!! So we arrive followed by an acura mdx, a gmc terrain, then my brother-in-law's truck towing the dirtbike and scooter (yes mopehead type), and my little brother-in-law in the honda.... this is how we rolled into our new little quiet town.
 SO........ here we are now a week later... a few lingering boxes.... a bulldog in heat (soo gross!!) a cat that has ranaway and now came back... 2 kids 2 dogs 2 cats and us! Its been one can we say HECK of a week :) Mind you both off work and no school for the kids is now in play so all we've had is 24 hours of us time... sound like a dream?? HA!.. dont let it fool you..... we've had quite the excitement trying to adjust to this! My craft projects have mostly been on hold although im DYING to do some painting of furniture and making of soaps! But can't bring myself to bust out the big projects until every box is done! My husband and myself have literally drove each other from best friends, to playground grade school enemies :) to parents in a new town and back again... too many tiff's to mention but it always ends in a big laugh! WHICH BRINGS ME TOO.... THE BELLY BURN: end story ladies... when yelling at your husband for no real apparent reason and you think your the smart one with all your big comebacks at that moment.... do not.. and i repeat do not.... take the anger out on the burger you are making on your plate in front of him.... let me tell you, a little emotion put into putting my bun together and end factor was this almost cartoonist wild squirt of disgusting grease that burst through the hamburger straight against my shirt... and my to my skin!! I'm pretty sure my husband cannot look at me without laughing hysterically right now so i am happy he is with our older son in another room watching the event, as i sit here blogging with an ice pack on my tummy.... and that is how we came to "the belly burn" !!!!!!!!!!! Talk to you all soon, as i have some very funny stories to share... but for tonight this is all since my ice pack (frozen veggie pack) has now defrosted :)

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are HILARIOUS! So happy to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete