Popular Posts

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm sugar free while feeding boys times 3!!!

This will be the beginning of a lot of blogs with a lot more info that should if nothing else bring a smile... but hopefully give you ideas on sneaking in a health food diet to 3 boys with BIG appetites!! Blog to come in the next few days now that you all know im still alive.. NEWS BEING... i will now be living with type 2 diabetes.... meaning of this... time to get healthy!! Gotta get my booty in motion and some new foods flowing.. so i will be trying to fill tummies while shrinking mine at the same time... like i said.. this should get quite interesting!!! On my list of things to make.... desserts, sugar free bbq sauce, sugar free ketchup.. and finding exciting flavorful low carb meals to trick my picky boys with!!! Ready to begin the journey with me????  Stories to follow along with how this came about in next post!! Off to the grocery store i go.................

No comments:

Post a Comment